Friday, February 22, 2013

Live Events Are the Best!!! * March 27 2006


Current mood: tired

OMG!?!?!?!?!  Tehe.  Live events are so awesome!  I sadly didn't realize this til I went to the Avenged Sevenfold concert in NOvember at the Quest.  It was amazing and the whole circumstances were just adreneline rishing.

The night I went the Avenged Sevenfold concert my play was on that night and my part luckily was with the first half hour and I got to the Quest just in time for Sevenfold.  The show was great even if I did look like tranfestite with crazy old man hair from my play wearing a top hat (The top hat died in a east side street fight; tear).  I was just amazed by the light show but Sevenfold was awesome too.

 How'd that happen?  I originally planned just to talk about the Rochester show but oh well.  And so on I've been trying to make more live events so far on my birthday(Feb 13) I saw Seether & Shinedown; awesome show but too tired to give details.  On April 14 Iwill see Rob Zombie at the Myth; this will be automatically a great show don't doubt it.  But as of recent I've been to a WWE Raw up close and I want to talk about it.
My friend Tyrone had this setup for a month to go to Rochester and watch WWE Raw.  It was a little less than a 2 hour, which all we did was snack and listen to music before the stations crashed.  The arena was easy to find just exit and go strait until we find it.  Luckily we found a parking ramp next connected to the arena, which was free(WHAT)!  So we go to the arena following all of the families carrying John Cena signs(who I hated).  We grabbed out tickets at the Box offices and went in to find we were only 10 yards away from the Ring.  I was so giddy.  I pressured everyone to leave at 4:30; we left at 5:00 but we had 40 minutes to spare so we talked about the guy in the audience who looked to be taller the Big Show(we found out later he was.  We tried to get some merchandise but the lines were packed and they only had 3 guys working it.  So we talked a little more and then a never-seen-before(but very classy) announcer came out and got the crowd excited.  The pledge was done by speaker, would've liked to see the announcer sing it and the show started.  Right away I tried the merchandise line againit was a lot smaller in which I bought $100 worth of merchandise:

((WILL FINISH LATER))

[3 views]

No comments:

Post a Comment