Friday, February 22, 2013

AMV's are amazing!!! * May 24 2006

AMV's are amazing!!!

Current mood:hungry

Okay, I'm officially getting addicted to this anime show called Naruto.  It started out as me watching some featured AMV's on youtube.com.  AMV's are Anime Music Video.  Some people do a really good job at making them.  As I may watch them I started thing Gaara of the desert what a cool dark character.  So now I've been trying to watch the whole series with subtitles on the internet I've gotten up to 14 episode. WOOO!

I saw the movie The Da Vinci Code.  It's worth seeing but you'll figure it out halfway through the movie and there's some plot holes.  I understand too where people may be coming from by saying "why would catholic/christians complain; they were nice enough to put it in the fiction section."  Well some day I'll make a fiction about how hippies were really behind a Comunist takeover and Nixon & Johnson really did save us.

[views 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment