Saturday, February 23, 2013

Few likable movie quotes * Nov 25, 2007


Few likable movie quotes

Current mood:frustrated
Yo, it's been awhile since I blogged since I really only do it if I ever need to refer people to something or I completely forgot my own thoughts, which happen a lot more than they should quite frankly.  Sooner or later I should be putting out...a blog on my concert experiences; I had about 4!

In this blog I have a few movie quotes that are pretty memorable to me and I want to give a little explanation with them why I might enjoy the quotes.  I have just recently started making a list of quotes and I could only think of movie quotes.  IT DON'T MATTER!!! They are still quotes too.
"You want to fuck with me. I'll show you who you're fucking with" -Steve Buscemi (Mr. Pink)
This is almost everyone's underlining message.  Well, mostly those who are upright snobs and don't brag about fighting.  Anyone can fight but there is no reason to fight.  In Reservoir Dogs Mr. Pink's character is represented as a coward creepy character but when it's time to go he can cover himself like against the cops.

"Still fighting the good fight? From here it looks like they're not playing by your rules... Maybe it's time to play by theirs!" -Sir Ian McKellen (Magneto)
Now that I think about this one it's very similar to Buscemi's quote.  Meaning one can play to the side of peace so long before they have to give the other side what they want.  The thing that sucks about these situations is the opposing side that's giving ya shit doesn't ever want what they ask for.

"I know what it's like to make your memories go away. You can make new memories; good ones. Good memories can save your life." -Rebecca Romijn (Joan)
This quote is more of a "fuck you" to emos and other people that think there is no way out.  I'm not going to start telling these depressing about my life and how I recuperated myself from nothing.  I will not let this happen to me if something wrong goes down I replace it with something better or try fixing it.  It's never worth losing it all when you can come out of the ashes.

"Yeah, aren't robberies supposed to be quick?" -Brittany Johnson (Selma)
Hahahaha.  This is from my movie I made.  When figuring my quotes I tried figuring at least one line from my movie which was unique and this is what I got.  The assumption that people make right away in situations to catch is quite dangerous sometimes.  I'm not sure what to think about those that do this because one could almost classify them in two categories: people, who think everyone will feel they dumb for not understanding the situation or FUCKING SNOBS, who tell everyone what to do and showoff how good they are knowledge and what not.  I try not to be in either but I tend to depending on how the day is going.  If I could always just play the dumb card it wouldn't be as heated as in just telling, "I don't freaking know." There is the quiet and left out card; just try to not do that if you can.

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."
-John Candy (Del Griffith)
It sucks later to find out in this movie the truth but it's I good line that almost parallels with my personality.  Not everyone needs to be impressed but it is hard to randomly blurt this out because the challenger could just burst out in laughter.   This is something good to keep in mind until a confident and opportune time.

That's my gimmick for you all.  If you have any quotes that you'd like me to talk about just message them or whatever.


[views 30]

No comments:

Post a Comment